How to send in your own horse hair for your custom horse hair jewelry
Ordering your piece of custom horse hair jewelry from SC Equine is easy, when you understand the process. Feel free to message me if you have any questions that aren't answered here!
1. Choose your designs from my online store, and proceed through the online check out process
2. Mail your horse hair to SC Equine
Once you've placed your order, you can send your horse hair to:
1719 Chaparro Cir.
Berthoud, CO 80513
This address will also be in your order confirmation email.
3. Wait to get your treasure back!
Some other helpful information...
- Which designs can be made with my horses' hair? All of the designs on my website (www.scequine.com) and in my Etsy shop (www.etsy.com/shop/scequine) can be made with your own horses' hair, unless specifically stated in the listing. Please be sure to read each product description carefully, as the descriptions do contain important information that will help you with your order.
- I am also happy to make your order with horse hair from my own private stock, if you prefer.
- How should I ship my hair to you? When you are getting ready to send in your horse hair, simply snap a rubber band around one end of the bunch and place it in a ziplock baggy. I recommend shipping it in a padded envelope, as letter envelopes are quite sturdy enough for the trip. Please be sure to include the same name on the package that you send to me, as you put on your order.
- Do I need to wash my horse hair before I send it? I do appreciate getting horse hair that has already been washed, but am happy to take care of that if you're not sure how to go about it.
- Please make sure that your horse hair is dry before packing it up, as horse hair molds very quickly.
- How much horse hair do I need to send? Each product description will tell you how much horse hair is required for that item, and how long the horse hair needs to be. If you're short on horse hair, or not sure if you have enough, feel free to message me with your concerns. I am also happy to supplement some extra horse hair if you don't have quite enough, but will never do so without your approval.
- How long will it take to get my finished ordre back? I do my very best to get orders completed and back to my customers as quickly as I can, but my processing time can be up to a month. Trust me, it's worth the wait!
- How do I know when my order is done? You will get order updates when I receive your horse hair, when I start working on your order, and when your order gets shipped out, so you are kept up-to-date through the entire process.